Saturday, September 24, 2011

Memories Made

First Retirement Trip
Didn't know where we were going when we started and changed our minds more than once on the way.  We zig-zagged across the southern states (Gatlinburg, Spartanburg, Greenville, Atlanta, Birmingham, Meridian)  and finally literally took a trip around Florida (Pensacola, Crystal River, Tampa, Vero Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Jacksonville)
 I had always dreamed of being retired and being on the beach after everyone had gone back to school.  I guess that's why we were drawn to the beach.  So I can check that off my list....but would like to check it more.

 ...and to stay at some of the best secrets in the world that other people would probably pass up because they aren't online or otherwise advertised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.