Thursday, February 28, 2013

Titusville, Fl Quilt Show ~ Master of the Rose Quilt

 I would call a lady that designed, created and put together a very complicated quilt while she was 87/88 years old and still making quilts @ age 92 for needy people a "Master of Quilt Making."

I counted 100 squares of roses.  I couldn't get the whole quilt in the frame of my camera.
I was fortunate to talk to the creator of this beautiful quilt.  She was a very humble person.
I asked how many different rose designs did she create.  Her answer: "about 60."
Here are just a few of those 60+ roses she designed and put together.




Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

1 comment:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.