Monday, June 3, 2013

"Threading My Way" Features Joy's Jots

Threading My Way_Featured

I'm so honored and thrilled to find out that this blog has been featured over at "Threading My Way" which is published by my Australian friend, Pam.  You'll see my blog as her feature button for this week on the right side bar.

Her blog provides a ton of projects from her and her readers.
She has ongoing blog parties of various sewing categories, whereby folks add their free tutorials and/or patterns.  These parties never have a closing deadline, which means they are always growing.  Some categories have over 100 links.

You cannot, will not leave "Threading My Way" without being inspired to sew something.

You will also find she offers great blogging tips.  She must know what she's talking about because she has as of this date over 1000 followers, and no telling how many follow her on Pinterest.  I do know when she does point out something I do on her blog or Pinterest, my blog traffic really picks up.

Recently she added a home decor party where I entered my "Door Draft Blocker" tutorial.  She also featured that blog.

If you go to the bottom of this page, you'll see all of the places I have been featured since starting this blog.  Notice how many  "Threading My Way" buttons there are.

Australia has been on my bucket list for years, and now Pam has given me greater desire to go and enJOY this wonderful country.

Sharing at several Linky Parties.
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

3 comments:

  1. I'm blushing, Joy. Thank you so much for your kind words and for the shout out. If you ever visit Australia, we'll catch up in real life for a coffee (or a quick visit to some fabric shops... LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I know why she chose you, your blog and tips are delightful! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave. I so enJOY them.

      Delete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.