Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday ~9~ Broken


Two years ago on the Longest Yard Sale of the World (HWY 127), I bought this statue for a couple of bucks. It reminded me of my childhood days..... barefoot and happy.   

     The owners didn't want it anymore because the right arm and the left finger were broken off.    About 2 weeks after I bought this little lawn ornament, I broke my right arm.  


My first broken bone ever.

Just think about it..........
********************* 

I'm going to party @:
Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk      PhotoStory Friday       Also: http://www.findingserendipity.com

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

1 comment:

  1. You better keep an eye on your fingers! Happy Easter ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.