Friday, August 14, 2015

Fri Foto- Sun Tanning Squirrel

         Another funny animal if you get the chance to watch them is the squirrel.  I think the more they get to know you and build a trust, the more they let down their guard.  This little fellow is definitely a creature of habit. 


Each day around 3:00, this fellow comes to the deck rail, looks around, 
 ......then climbs on the top tip of the star and jumps up to the tree branch above.  Pretty much imitating a monkey.

               Today he broke his routine and decided to lay out in the sun.

              Even calmed down long enough to snooze?              
               He stretched out and relaxed, as long as a hyper squirrel can relax, until I think he saw me taking his picture.
                  He let me know he didn't like having his picture taken.
                  Then.......... I'm not sure what happened, but maybe the reverse of the movie "UP" where the dog hollers quickly, "Squirrel," this fellow hollered, "DOG?"




***************************
  PhotoScape used to resize & watermark shots
I've been using this software in place of Photoshop for several years.



 


2 comments:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.