Tuesday, November 17, 2015

In Memory of Winnie

One of my Grand Dogs, Winnie
RIP
All pictures taken by my Daughter, Son-In-Law or someone else perhaps
I never had my camera the few times I was around this lovable, smart dog.
I'm glad her life was shared via pictures on social media.
Winnie with Pooh

Just a puppy here.
Growing up
"A great helper," said my son-in-law.
Once saved the life of her companion, McGhee.
They were inseparable, especially at naptime.
 
 
Eager to please.
 Said my Son-in-Law, "Winnie retrieving decoys. Unfortunately we were putting them out."
Looks like to me she stayed on task.
 
Gave her share of kisses.

********************************************
Introducing Dodge
He has BIG feet to follow.
***********

I hope I get my camera on him soon.
***

***********************
You MUST check them out for great ideas!
*************** 
  PhotoScape used to resize & watermark shots & revise shots.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.