Saturday, February 20, 2016

Quilt Shot Block #58c ~ Woven Friendship Star WIP for QOV

Woven Friendship Star
Made 8 more to add to what I already had
and got this below
 The piece above needed to be one row wider to meet minimum requirements.
So I redistributed the corners to make it longer.
I am now working on 4 blocks of a different design for the corners.
 Can you guess what it will be?
Hint: It's a patriotic block I have made before as well.
You can find it in my "Quilt Blocks" collection.
*************************************************************
 Related posts:

Quilt Shot Block #58 ~ Woven Friendship Star

Quilt Shot Block #58b ~ Woven Friendship Star WIP for QOV

 Quilt Shot Block #58d ~ Woven Friendship Star WIP for QOV

 ****************

Thanks to the FREE program
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.