Friday, April 15, 2016

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ Dream Fabric Frame: First Project

This is a "Fun Friday" to celebrate my new toy.
Dream Fabric Frame and new machine.
To learn how to use the quilt frame and the machine,
I put together a whole cloth baby quilt for practice.
Instead of wrestling with a quilt to move it around under my machine's needle,
and then dealing with shoulder pain for a couple of days,
now I use a couple of fingers to move the machines needle over the quilt.
I have had some needle breakage and tension problems, but working them out.
I still have a lot of practicing to do, especially with drawing straight diagonal lines which I did on the second quilt.  The free motion bed just didn't want to do a straight line. It kept jumping.
So for now, I'm just practicing curvy type drawings and stippling.
More FUN Fridays in store in this room, for sure.
**
For now this first project baby quilt is to be donated to
 Project Linus
 through one of my Quilt Guild members.  
 *****************************************************
  ****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.


2 comments:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.