Saturday, September 17, 2016

Bucket List Trip 2016~Day 12~ Billings, MT

Our stay at Kelly Inn in Billings last night and today has been very comfortable.
We could hear the ice buckets being filled and the elevator dinging
if we didn't have the fan running.  
Greg brought our little fan in and that helped a bit more including the air circulation on his side of the room.
 The beds are super comfy like I need them.
Never heard the volleyball team on the floor above us.
Mr. G is still on eastern time so he was up at 4 a.m.
He went on downstairs to do his facebook thing, had breakfast and then got in the hot tub. 
Then he took a nap until I got up.
After I went down for breakfast and Mr. G came again for a second breakfast,
it was football time!
Mr. G does like football games starting at 10:30 in the mountain time zone.
I sat in the chair with my second cup of coffee,
and so called free newspaper.
 I know it's included in the price of the room. You aren't fooling me.
Been a while since I've read a whole newspaper.
Mr. G was in heaven with his football, snacks and bed.
We couldn't get our UK Wildcats on TV,
but did listen via my phone.  
Thank-you iHeart Radio and WLAP 360.
We walked next door in 74°F weather to eat some supper.
My daughter would love this place.
They are so pet friendly, especially dogs.
There was some barking at times, but owners didn't let it go on too long.
This bowl of dog bones was right at the door as you come in to register.
Found in the lobby.  
We didn't get one, because we knew it wouldn't come home in one piece.
Can you imagine a Montana scene on one?
Where could you find a lampshade for 2 bucks? Really.
As we come back from our supper next door,
I came to the realization that the ladies that checked us in
were not familiar with the hotel in which they worked.
There is no floor above our room.
That's why we never heard the volleyball team!
Verdict: Great hotel.
I need to work on making the most of the situation.
I'm so blessed to be able to go on this trip.
***********************************************
Follow along on our trip as I will try to post daily.
Just use the "Newer" button below to find out what happened on Day 3.
****************************************

Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.