Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Old Cell Phone Use

Something that stays in my sewing room is my old smart phone.
It's able to work on my wi-fi.
Some of the apps won't work anymore,
but Pandora is still playing.
And I do love my smooth jazz and relaxation sounds,
while I'm creating.


********************************
  ********************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating the icon used on this page

4 comments:

  1. This is a great use for an old cell phone! I usually plug in my iPad to speakers so I can listen to podcasts and Pandora, but will think about keeping an old phone in my sewing room now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandora is such a lovely app, I was so happy when they brought out the Android version. It's a great idea to use your old phone as a radio in your sewing room Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Wi-Fi I am able to access everything but text messages, I can read email, go to FB, Instagram pretty much anywhere, I use it when my other phone needs charging.

    Thanks for sharing on #OMHGWW this week!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.