Saturday, December 24, 2016

Quilt Shot Block ~ Christmas with the Quilt Guild- 25+ Ideas

 In the summer, the members of the Elkhorn Creek Quilt Guild
put 3 or so fat quarters in a brown bag with their name.
Bags are drawn, taken home and turned into something
to be brought back to the December meeting to give back to that person.
Here is what turned up this year.
Lots of great and beautiful ideas here.
 Snap shots were taken from my seat.
So I grabbed the best shot I could if I could.
I used PhotoScape to crop the pictures to be able to zoom in closer.




Pencil holder, sewing machine scrap bag, and other items that didn't get in the picture.

Front above
back below





 Scraps left over from making the pot holder and towel, 
were placed in the Christmas Ornament.






 A teapot cover. It came with a tea pot.
 Wall hanging, I think?



 I think this was a traveling case for scissors.  I like the quilting whatever it is.


A piece shared at show and tell. 
The husband colored the fabric.

************************************

********************************
Thanks to the FREE program
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

and making the quilt sample pictures with the COMBINE tool.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures! We have a great group of talented ladies. What a surprise to see my husband's coloring piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Joy! I enjoyed seeing the pictures with captions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. Enjoyed seeing all the projects again.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.