Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Ava's Birthday Card

I hardly ever buy a card anymore.  I hope folks don't mind that I make them.  Here is yet another one.  Just showing some snap shots of the fabric scrap cutouts that I put together.  
    Please find more specific details on how I make the cards on the other birthday cards I have posted.  See list below please.

******************
Tuesday Teaser
****************** 
 



 



  



Here are the links to some of the other cards and some details on how they are made.

Gone Fishing Birthday Card

Paper Guided Stitched Birthday Cards

Scrappy Get Well Cards

Another Scrappy Birthday Card

Aunt Elizabeth's Birthday Card

 As I do look back through these links,
I see that I possibly should show more details of how I make my letters?

  ********************************

**********************************************
Info about making an envelope
       The envelope can be made from a template using one sheet of paper that works perfectly with this "half page" card. Just do a web search. Some are PDF files. However some are jpeg (picture files) and if so, right click on the picture & download as an image which will print on a full sheet of paper. Use that as a template to trace around, so printer ink doesn't need to be used every time you make an envelope. No resizing should be needed to print. I used the ruler & rotary cutter to cut out 6 at a time.  Use a glue stick to hold.   (info updated 4/21/18)
***************************

 


Used Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.