Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #96~Take a Second Look by Mr. G

 On our way to "down home" on the southern side of Danville, KY
is our cheapest place to stop for gas.
Next door someone is always selling something.
Mr. G took these shots.
I "think" they make you take a second look.
How about this "country" end table?

 At first I noticed it had a bucket for a lamp,
but take a second look.
 Folks raised on a tobacco farm, know what it is.

 I took a second look to see a map laying over a flag?
But after taking another second look,
I wanna go back and checkout that bowl of white stoneware.
Is it old?
*******
Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.